An Update

It has been some time since my schedule has really allowed me to really post an update on all things going on in the Baily family right now.

On the immediate job front:
Many of you know that I have started working overnights at Wal-Mart. While this may not be the ideal job it is definitely a door that God has opened for us. The timing could not have been better and the vast majority of the actual jobs I have had each night have been ones that I would have chosen for myself. God continues to answer many of my other prayers with this job.

On the ministry front:
We have heard back from IBSA and we looking at becoming next gen church planters. We are looking at meeting with the IBSA next gen team this coming week to determine where would be the best fit for us and to find out some of the practical steps we need to take to get on the field.

Along with this we are also exploring some of the ways we can still serve the people of Macomb. We are seeking God's direction on this and would appreciate your prayers in this.

On the family front:
So far adjusting to my new work schedule has been trying to for all of us. We believe we have figured out a pattern that will work best for us and we hope to try this new pattern this coming week. We have all been sick recently and are hoping that we can all get well this week but only time will tell.

I hope this gets some of you a little more updated on our life and times.

0 comments: