Resignation

It is with a heavy heart that Angie and I would like to announce my resignation as Student Minister at University Baptist Church. I officially turned in my resignation last night during the Deacon Council Meeting. This decision is not something we took lightly and was the result of much prayer. We offered a two week notice and we were asked to turn in keys and not return.

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them but please understand that I may be limited in what I am able to share so as to avoid gossip and rumor. I would appreciate your help in this area as well in that if you do not have first hand knowledge of "facts" in this situation please do not talk about those facts with others as this will only lead to misinformation and confusion. Once again if you have a question please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer it.

0 comments: