The Future

I know many of you who are regular readers of this blog are in a rather interesting place in your life. You are at that place where you are truly trying to find out where God wants you to be and what He wants you to do (think career, job, ministry, schooling, etc..). Let me tell you from personal experience that no matter what He calls you to it will be an incredible adventure. There will be highs and lows but if you can keep your focus on Him then His joy will never fail.

Because of my recent resignation I am in a interesting place and one that I do not exactly enjoy being in. At the same time I believe that we are following God's plan for us. If we can continue to seek out His will and follow it then He will blesses us in ways far beyond our imagination. The blessings are not why we do it but they are a part of our future if we hold true to Him.

While there is a great part of me that burdened with sadness there is also a great part of me that is looking towards the future with great hope and expectation. I hope that today you too have at least a part of you that is looking towards the future with great hope and expectation.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Patrick, thank you for sharing about your resignation and thoughts on the future. My fiance and I are in a similar position, and it can be easy to become overwhelmed with wanting to know exactly *how* it'll work out, instead of just trusting that it will, and not needing to know how.

Your faith and honesty in this time really speaks to my heart. I will be praying for you, Angie, and your kids as yall go through this transition.