Questions for God

The more I read in the book of Exodus the more I am beginning to see the intimate nature of the relationship between Moses and God. For some reason or another I have had this image in my head that it was more like the typical worker and boss kind of relationship. I suppose at some level there was this relationship between the two of them but at the end of the day God desired a deep relationship with Moses just like He desires a deep relationship with us. The closeness between Moses and God allows Moses to ask those questions that many may have been asking but unable to ask.

Have you ever had questions you needed answered but we too afraid to ask of God? Have you ever felt like your questions were too silly of foolish to take to God? I know I have. I know I have been in that place where I felt like I should know the answer or should not even be asking the question because of my position of leadership. The fact of the matter is that God wants us to be so close to Him that we always feel comfortable talking to Him and asking Him our questions. He will not condemn us for asking or questioning. In fact many times God will use our questions to give us answers.

In the end if you have a question for God do not be afraid to ask. Besides, He already knows that you have the question :)

0 comments: