My Family

It has come to my attention some of you may have found my various subject matters a little too heavy of Spiritual as compared to my wife's postings. In light of this I wanted to take a few moments and reflect upon my incredibly awesome family.

My wife is the most incredible woman in the world. She is a godly woman who desires to do all that God wants her to do. Her passion for children (both ours and others) is unmatched in this world. She also does an incredible job taking care of me, our boys and our home. She keeps us organized and on track. It is a scary thing around our house when she gets sick because all sorts of chaos happens. Beyond all of this she is the love of my life and I am so thankful that I married to her.

My oldest son is something special. He is incredibly smart and loves spending time playing puzzles with his daddy. He is getting to a wonderful age where he is really starting to understand more and of the world around him and simply loves exploring it all. He is so trusting of Angie and I it is amazing. He also has an incredible heart for God and loves going to church. He also has some the sweetest prayers. I hope that he never loses that sweet spirit.

My youngest is also something special. He is also incredibly smart and loves to climb all over the world. Right now he is a little ocd about buckles but his older brother went through a stage like that. His personality is really starting to blossom and I am looking forward to seeing more and more of who God made him to be.

We having a little saying in our family of "We are living the good life." That statement is so true. Despite all of the stress of giving Aiden shots, family sickness and other stresses, I know beyond a shadow of doubt that we are truly living the good life and I look forward to many more years of it.

Here are few pictures of the boys playing the backyard the other day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

MommytoAJ4 said...

We ARE living the good life baby!!!!

Sonya said...

I can't believe I missed this post! I love the pictures :)
You're silly :) :P