God's Plans and Our Arrogance

Nothing will stop God's plans other than God. There is nothing you and I could ever do on our own to slow down, change or stop God's plans! If you think you have any control over it then get over yourself and move on! This is not to say that God does not, in his infinite wisdom, allow out decision to impact the plans He has. Even in this though the power still remains with Him and it always will.

Have you ever thought about the Exodus and how it was God who hardened Pharaoh's heart! It was not Pharaoh it was God. I have always been curious as to why He did this. I realized today that I think a great deal had to do with desiring a personal relationship with Pharaoh. He wanted Pharaoh to realize who he was and who He was.

The other aspect of this great power is that God has stopped at nothing to show us His great and incredible love for us. He has given all that He can to prove to us by His actions His love for us. Jesus says again and again that it is His actions that proves He is the Son of God. Does not God's actions prove who He is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.