Make Your Joy Complete

So God's word tells us that He will gives a joy and peace that surpasses all understanding. It will satisfy us more than anything here on Earth. Many Christians though do not experience this joy on a regular basis. There are a variety of reasons why this is the case for so many of us. This being said I think there is one area of our lives that we should all examine when we realize that we are missing out on the joy God desires us to have.

I John 1:4 tells us that when we share our testimony our joy can be made complete. I know in my own life when I am not telling people about God and what He has been doing in my life then I feel incomplete. So if you are not experiencing the peace and joy God promises you might want to ask yourself....Am I sharing with people the things I have seen and heard (1 John 1:3).

0 comments: