The Best Days in Life

Have you ever heard the song by Geoff Moore and The Distance called "Best Days"? There is a live version of the song on their greatest hits 2-disc set. You can listen to a sample of the song here. The song is, just as the title implies, about some of Geoff Moore's best days in his life. I love that song because it reminds me of some my best days. Friday was one of those days.

I had a great time with just me and the boys. It seems like it has been forever since we last had a guys day out. We went to the park, played around the house, watched some movies, and to top it all off when Angie came home we all went outside to play (after diner of course). We just had tons of fun. These kinds of days make me long for heaven. I long for the day when I can have these kinds of adventures with my other children and my nephew. I look with great excitement and anticipation. I know someday I will see them all soon. Until, then I will do my best to enjoy my boys here on earth and who knows maybe someday it will be my boys and my girls. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )

I'm glad.

~S Kay

P.s.- Cute picture.