Words

Have you considered recently the power of your words?

I know I have. I have recently become reacquainted with how my word choice can impact what I am communicating. I have recently made some rather poor choices in this area and it has cause some pain to those closest to me. In light of this I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts after having read Isaiah 11 and 12.

In 11:4 we have an example of the power of words. When we look at this verse we should consider why these words are so powerful. As I thought about this I realized that the power of words is derived from their source. this lead to the following conclusion... evil words are powerful and have a source that is powerful but good (Godly) words have an even greater power as their source.

As you continue on with your day I hope you will remember this truth when you begin to hear the lies of Satan. Remember that the Truth of God is far more powerful than all of Satan's lies because God is far more powerful than Satan ever dreamed of being.

0 comments: