Do You Realize?

Do you see how great and mighty God is? Do you see His awesome power and might? Do you understand that nothing happens without Him knowing? Do you see that the only reason you have breath is because of Him? Do you know that He is holy and that our sin would be justification for being wiped off the earth?

God is mighty and holy. He is so awesome and words can never express how great, wonderful and mighty He is. He is the creator! He is the lover of my soul. He is my provider. He is my source of strength. He is my source of peace in the storms of life. He is so much more than I could have ever imagined.

Is He for you? Do You seek His peace? Do You seek His wisdom? If not why not?

He is waiting for you to come before His throne. He desires great and mighty things for you. He wants a close relationship with you.

0 comments: