His Mighty Deeds

In light of my previous post I wanted to share with you a list of the wonderful things God has done in my life. This is in no way even a remotely comprehensive list and they are simply in the order in which they have come to my mind and heart.
  • Salvation
  • Angie her incredible love and sacrifice
  • Aiden and his sweet spirit
  • Anthony and his endurance
  • His calling on my life
  • Those times He has filled my gas tank enough to make it to the station
  • Answered prayers
  • Answered questions
  • Kelly
  • Scott
  • Protection in car accidents
  • Lessons learned in hard times
    • Loss of Children
    • Church conflicts
    • Family conflicts
    • Other personal conflicts
    • Jobless
  • The wonderful summer at The Island
  • Beach Reach 2008
  • Times at WIU handing out gum and the conversations He guided me towards
  • Amber's questions
  • Denise's questions
  • Once again God's answers to their questions
  • Beautiful Sunsets
  • Birds chirping in the early morning
  • Allowing me to come into His presence
  • Hugging me in my times of need
  • Carrying me in my times of need
  • Granting me the strength to continue on when hope seems lost
  • Showing me that there is always hope because of Christ
  • Showing me the light at the end of the tunnel is no a train, it is Jesus!
I would love to hear about some of the wonderful things God has done in your life. I want to be able to praise Him with you.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Lol, that last one is so you Patrick :D

Brent said...

It is easy to stay focused on how "BAD" things are sometimes.... Thanks for reminding us to look at ALL of the wonderful blessings we HAVE in Jesus. Blessings to your Day!