A Glimpse of God's Love

Today I caught a glimpse how God loves on us. My wonderful son was acting in such a way in church that simply broke my heart yet I couldn't let go of him. Part of me what to simply sit him down and separate myself from the hurt. There was another part of me just couldn't let go him. I couldn't explain it and I had to just go with it but then it dawn it me....

This is how God loves on us. We break his heart yet He can't let go of us. He loves us so far beyond reason that He can't let go of us no matter how much it hurts. No matter what we do or how much we disappoint Him, His love remains the same and His arms stay wrapped around us. He loves us with a hope of what we can become. He holds us as tight as He can with the hope that we will chose to do the right thing and follow after Him.

May I always love my son this way. May I love all of my children this way.

0 comments: