Prayer Request..

Hello Friends!

I just wanted to let you know about a special prayer request I have for all of you. I spoke to one of the Wal-Mart Stores near Sugar Grove about transferring. They are looking at having an opening that would be very similar to the job I had last time I worked with Wal-Mart. If this were to work out it would be a wonderful opportunity. It would mean day time hours, a promotion that would cancel out the overnight differential I currently receive and I think it would be a lot more fun than the job I have now! The position they are considering to create would be ICS Team Lead for 2nd shift. It will be at least a week or so before the personnell manager is able to speak to the store manager about me and this position.

Along with this we do have a meeting with the DOM and IBSA on the 30th about the opportunities in Sugar Grove. We would continue to ask for you to pray for wisdom and guidance. We are also specifically asking God to open and close doors to show us the right path.

1 comments:

Pastor Brent Baxley said...

Patrick,

Praying! Sounds like God has a perfect plan in all this. Will be exciting to see things unfold.

Blessings!