Today is going to be one of those days...

I believe that today is going to be one of those great days that each of us really looks forward to in our lives. A day in which we believe/know incredible events will take place. Those kinds of events that will forever change someone's life. I know today will be one of those days.

In a little over an hour I will have the honor and privilege of baptizing a young lady by the name of Amber Hansen. She is on those wonderful teenagers that I got to work with on Wednesday/Thursday nights over the past two years. She is the kind of person whom you look at and just know that God has something incredibly special lined up for them. I have seen this in her for a long time and I am excited to see God drawing her ever closer to His side. I have no idea what God desires of her life but I look forward to seeing what He does.

I would ask that you being praying for her. I believe that God will reward her willingness to be obedient to Him. I also believe that as He pours out His blessing on her, He will begin to open her eyes and hearts to things she has never even considered.

Yes, my friends today is going to be one of those days!

1 comments:

Sonya said...

It's funny because that day, that exact day, was one of those days.

I love God.