Living the Good Life

You ever have those moments in life when you realize that you are living the good life?

Today has been one of those days for me. I have gotten to spend all day long with my two precious boys while my wonderful wife has been at a Women's Conference. The day started off with boys snuggled up next to me in bed. At the time this was not so joyous because of the lack of comfort. In hindsight I can see how cute it was. Next we all got up and took Angie to the church for her conference. The boys and I went home, had breakfast, changed clothes and then went to one of the local parks to play in the snow. We were there for about an hour.




Next we came home in time to watch 3-2-1 Penguin and Veggietales on TV. Next came lunch. Then nap!

During nap I was able to wash some dishes, clean some clothes, sweep the kitchen, take out the trash, clean in the storage room and work on my Sunday School Lesson. About the time I was finishing this up Aiden got up in my lap to finish off his nap. Next, we all got ready to go play in the snow again (at Aiden's request). This time we threw a lot of snowballs at each other and built a rather small snow man (hey the boys enjoyed it).





To top things off Angie had a wonderful time at her conference. We are hoping she and I get to sit down and talk about all of the cool things she learned.

All in all today was just a really great day. Hope your Saturday was wonderful too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're living the good life Baby!