Sticking With What You Know

The past couple of days have been somewhat trying for me. I have recently learned somethings about a number of people that have caused a great amount of grief to flood over my heart. This grief has caused me to question a number of different aspects of the ministries at my church. The best way I can describe my feelings on this would be to say that I have felt rather disheartened.

However, God showed me something incredibly wonderful this morning. He showed me 2 Timothy 3:14. This verse essentially says that I am to continue with those things that I know to be true. This has given hope for those things that I believe God is leading myself and other leaders towards in our church. I know the road ahead may not be easy but it is one that God will lead us down and with Him in the lead I know great things will happen.

God is good to those who call upon His name. He will never leave us or forsake us. Take courage my cyber-friends that the same good who brought the Israelites out of Egypt can rescue you from your doubts and fears this day. He can give you a peace and hope beyond anything you have ever seen or heard. I pray that you will allow Him to give you these gifts today.

0 comments: