Eagerly Watching

Here are some thoughts after having read Psalm 5:3-" 3 In the morning, O Lord , You will hear my voice;
In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch."

How many of us start out each day before God in prayer and then eagerly wait/watch for his answer? I know I don't usually do this. In fact, I would go so far as to say I rarely do this. I know God answers prayer but I lack that eager anticipation when I'm waiting to see Him do only what He can do. Why is that?

I don't really have a good answer. I suppose a lot of it has to do with how close I am in my relationship with God. Maybe it has to do with church culture that I'm in. Nobody around me thinks like that so it makes it harder for me to think that way. I don't know why but I'd sure like to change it. I'd love to be at a place where I eagerly expect God to well ..... be God. How about you?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments: