Some Random Thoughts.

So it seems like it has been forever since I have posted anything. I mean it has been nearly 2 whole weeks. I have considered writing on a variety of different topics but nothing ever seem to come together in an intelligible format. So I have finally decided to write some random thoughts for you.

So have you ever considered what your purpose is in life? Have you ever asked God His purpose for you? What did you find out? If you have never taken the time to do this I would encourage you to as soon as you can.

Our reactions to the terrible events in our lives have an incredible impact on our relationship with God. I know one young man who was in a terrible accident and nearly died. He has chosen to view this as some sort of attack by God on Him. He looks at this as God abandoning Him. This has lead Him to conclude that God does not really exist. This is contrast to viewing the accident in light of God protecting Him from death. The bottom line is that if God had wanted him dead he would be dead right now. How do you usually react to adversity?

I love snow. I love watching my boys play in the snow. Anthony is still getting used to it but Aiden loved throwing snow balls at me. We all loved the snow ice cream. It was yummie!

Well those are some of the thoughts bouncing around in my head. Hope maybe you have gotten something out of all of this. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! the pics are cute :)

What is my purpose for life? Well, lately because of someone special, and because of my own me-ness, I have been [re]realizing that my words are a purpose for life. for others lives, and for me.

Of course I know you've told me this as well.

DT Boy said...

Thanks for the comments but you should really keep to one nickname :)I believe we established your nickname as lil'k :)

Anonymous said...

you crack me up