Fearful of God's Path or Plan

Have you ever known God's plan for you but have been scared to do what you know He is wanting you to do?

I have. In fact, I am in that place right now. I hope to be able to share more about the details of this plan in the near future. For now I think it will be best for everyone to say that God has been dealing with me on my own sermon from last Sunday. I have some people that I need to reconcile with. It is my hope that these issues will be resolved no later than the end of this coming week.

I am not sure I have ever been in a place like this. I have been nervous about doing something but I have never been this scared. I am not sure what the fear is about. I know in my head that it is Satan trying to prevent me from following God's path. Have you ever been in this kind of place? If so I would love to hear about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I have. It's when I had to let go... and move on. Walk away.

DT Boy said...

That is tough. I have had to do those kinds of things myself.