Second Chances

In our life we have opportunities to in essence hit the reset button on our life and relationships. God is merciful and gives us these chances in spite of our shortcomings. I feel as though I am in that place with so many things in my life. I am at that place with my wife. I am in that place with my family. I am in that place with my job. There is so much that I have not right and there is even more that I want to do better. I am battling the feeling of so much to do with so little time so why even try. I know in my head that I have to take it one step at a time. I know that the best plan is for me to listen to God and do the things He wants me to do in the order He wants me to do them.

I pray that I will be able to do this. I pray that I will be able to keep priorities set correctly.

0 comments: